Transaction Finance Manager (7865) job at The Guinness Partnership
The Guinness Partnership is one of England’s leading providers of affordable housing and care services. We build and manage homes and provide housing services to approximately 135,000 clients nationwide. Of our 65,000 units, more than 70% are rented at social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or co-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to provide great service, provide great homes, be a great company and be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our employees, any profit we make is reinvested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Transactional Finance Manager to join our team at Oldham on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new role in our finance structure, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Payments and Revenue and be responsible for the effective and efficient management of revenue processing, payment processing and account function customer, respecting the agreed agreements. service level agreements and processes. You will also manage, develop and coach revenue and payment officers to deliver services in compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
We are currently testing hybrid work which offers the possibility of working 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
What we are looking for
Not only will you be an experienced manager in transactional finance, but you will also have excellent leadership skills, as you will be responsible for 12 direct reports.. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience managing a large transactional finance team in a complex organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Proven experience in customer service.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritize and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to present effectively at different levels of an organization.
- The ability to understand business operations and identify key risks and implement robust controls to mitigate those risks.
- Able to challenge, engage, influence and add value at a senior operational level and within the broader senior finance team.
- Demonstrates Guinness behaviors.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified part
If you would like to know more about the main responsibilities of the position and/or ensure that you meet the essential criteria, please consult the attached job profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all of our colleagues, and individual applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.