D365 FO Senior Financial Consultant
Although we work with numbers, the accounting, tax and advisory process is always people-driven. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers, our colleagues and the communities where we serve.
Mazars USA LLP is a high performing accounting, tax and advisory firm with a significant national presence in strategic geographies of the United States. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged industry technical expertise to develop custom solutions for clients across a wide range of industries, providing growth-oriented services to businesses and individuals. As an independent American firm, member of the Mazars group, we offer transparent access to the expertise of 24,000 professionals in more than 90 countries.
Summary of work
Our consulting firm is looking for an experienced senior consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (SCMD) to join our consulting team and be part of the firm’s delivery capability. In this role, the SCMD is responsible for adhering to, operating and maintaining comprehensive methodologies to ensure quality results and client satisfaction. The SCMD will build on our firm’s position as a trusted strategic advisor while actively engaging with the digital transformation solution throughout delivery cycles. The SCMD will ensure quality and customer satisfaction in Mazars implementations while providing thought leadership and direction for the candidate’s domain expertise.
This position can take place in one of our firm’s major US offices and can be worked remotely.
- Responsible for adopting and adhering to Mazars implementation methodologies when implementing the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Participate in cross-functional team collaboration to gather domain feedback and experience to incorporate into the overall solution design.
- Adopt templates, strategy documentation, training materials to support delivery methodology repository for all content required by implementation teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise across Mazars assignments to ensure adoption of methodologies, processes and best practices to ensure a consistent delivery experience.
- The candidate provides structured support to customers, including monitoring the support portal as needed, troubleshooting support requests, proactive management and governance of assigned support cases.
- Knowledge of solutions with historical and current system capabilities, with continuous learning to stay current with Microsoft offerings and leverage the software to deliver the best overall solutions to customers
- Adopt industry best practices in the implementation cycle to align with the strategic roadmap
- The candidate must be able to participate in the strategy and design of new intellectual property (IP)
- The candidate takes personal ownership of the quality of the finished products
- Candidate can work with other team members and treat them with courtesy and respect, has worked with business functional consultants as well as technical consultants.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, GIS, or a computer-related field of study
- The candidate should have natural interpersonal skills that reflect both internal teams and customers, be able to speak with confidence, and demonstrate care and integrity
- The candidate has been a delivery professional for over 3 years and has experience implementing ERP/CRM for small and large businesses. Experience in at least 1-2 full end-to-end Dynamics 365 implementation cycles.
- Candidate has experience following enterprise implementation methodologies and safeguards for large enterprises
- The candidate should have a solid understanding of the functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Candidate must have pre-sales experience and can work directly with potential customers on technology and integrations
- The candidate must have exceptional communication skills. Verbal communication should be clear
- Must be familiar with concepts around cloud topologies
- Excellent organizational analysis and project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% depending on need and geography
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid time off (PDO) plan and a competitive 401k plan
- Dynamic and diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive and customer-centric environment where you can develop new skills, improve your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and classroom and on-the-job training
- International mobility opportunity experiences are also available
Mazars USA LLP is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.