Chief Financial Officer – Kia of Prince Albert
Posted on October 15, 2021 | 3:47 p.m. by FFUN
Role: Finance Manager
Task status: Fulltime
Location: Kia of Prince Albert
As our CFO, you’re not just good with numbers, you love them, you’re not just good with money, you are money. As CFO, you’ll be our resourceful deal maker, knowledgeable about everything we sell, in every product available, with the know-how and innovative flair to close a deal no matter what.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading compensation plans – It’s a great feeling when your salary is what you know you’re worth. We will take good care of you and continue with endless opportunities for career growth.
- Holidays—Take advantage of three weeks of your first year to regroup and refresh yourself as needed.
- Employee discount – Do you like these products as much as we do? Even if you don’t, your shopping list for every birthday or celebration is already checked off.
- training and DEVELOPMENT – How do you want to grow? With our FFUN university, you have access to world-class teachers and industry training materials, 24/7. It doesn’t matter what your job title is.
- Health and Dental – You’re going to have a smile on your face every day, so we’ll make sure you keep it pretty.
- We are a FFUN and encouraging work environment.
- Give back – From hospital foundations to local sports teams, we want everyone to have a little more FUNF in their lives.
What are you going to do.
You are the finish line and the checkered flag all rolled into one when you help our customers through that crucial last step of financing and closing their vehicle purchase transaction. You will be the big gun when it comes to getting credit applications approved and the details monster on the timely and accurate completion of all vehicle purchase paperwork including taxes, titles and privilege searches/releases. You will be the one to make us pay by managing and ensuring that all financing transactions are paid on a timely basis and the trusted ally of lenders and clients when it comes to resolving issues.
This good attitude will get you there 90%, for the rest, we are looking for:
- Minimum of two years of related experience (can be a mix of automotive/recreational sales and finance)
- Excellent networking and customer service skills
- Assertive and optimistic, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Must be a creative deal maker
- Must have automotive/recreational sales experience
- Must hold a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license upon hiring
That’s not all!
- The dynamism, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially when handling objections and negotiating prices
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
What it’s really like to work here.
We are an automotive and recreational retailer with over 25 locations across Canada and one of the best in Canada. The FFUN group is Canada’s fastest growing automotive and recreational group retailer with nearly 25 locations in Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. We bring FFUN to life and are powered by amazing people, representing all of your favorite automotive and RV brands. . At FFUN, we recognize that life is short and passes in the blink of an eye. We can help people get the most out of their lives while having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, great compensation packages, great benefits, corporate support, training, and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude, and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter online at https://ffun.com/careers/.